Ecoraster® has many uses and applications for home and garden and DIYer (Do It Yourself-ER) projects. Ecoraster® is lightweight and easy to install. The clear to follow instructions and installation guidelines helps Ecoraster® to be a product that can be installed successfully by the DIYer. Changing municipal guidelines and the restriction on “solid” surfaces have more and more people looking for permeable paving alternatives. Ecoraster® is the perfect product for permeable parking pads. Ecoraster® can be filled with either gravel or grass and can be used to extend the available surface for parking, for either temporary or permanent needs. Ecoraster® is also engineered for extreme climates which is perfect for Canadian winters. Most importantly, Ecoraster®, both grass and gravel-filled, can be both snow plowed and snow blown. Ecoraster® can be used as a concrete or asphalt alternative and is efficiently installed for hot tub pads, shed pads and even pathways.
- Ecoraster® Bloxx is a product that can help provide an “interlocking paver” look easily installed and without the risk of future shifting, lifting or heaving of the pavers.
- Ecoraster® Bloxx can be used for patios, driveways, pathways and around swimming pools.
- Ecoraster® X30 can also be used by the homeowner as a base stabilizer beneath unit pavers allowing for a minimal base while providing a long lasting finished product.
- Ecoraster® X30 is affordable and the savings associated by using Ecoraster® X30 far outweigh the cost of the product.
- Although Ecoraster® is a DIYer friendly product, it can also be installed by a professional especially for larger projects.